7/19/12

Common Core

I ran into a like-minded friend-colleague yesterday at school when I stopped by to make copies for the RtI Binders I'm going to give to each grade level this year. We started talking about all sorts of things that we agree on.  I mentioned to her to check out my blog for Common Core resources, so I thought I would write a post highlighting that information here for easier viewing.  Here is my Pinterest board for Pinterest Common Core Board and a post about Text Complexity.  Florida has an excellent reading website from the Florida Center for Reading Research with free center activities: just print and go!  My posts about thinking deeper, character titles, and  Education World's Article are all related to Common Core. If you haven't yet, make sure to sign up for and check out Teachers Pay Teachers. As of today there are over 900 FREE documents, lessons, etc. related to Common Core.